Friday 16 October 2009

A step in the right direction?

Tonight I was chatting to My friend on MSN, (I should really give him a pseudonym as He will probably appear on here regularly and I don't want to 'out' him as a major pervert If I use his real name!)
So I was chatting to PUMP BOY on MSN and he was sending me links to some quite offbeat and random sexual cams from a site he frequents - to be fair to him he was forwarding it on in a comedy fashion as some of the videos were just too random. The Name PUMP BOY comes from one of the videos he sent me - Too grossssss!
I confided in him that I was considering becoming a web model and he said It would be a better idea to do it myself rather than go through an agency as I would have more control and earn more money as I would not have to forward a percentage on to the agent.
I created myself a new persona and used a new email address and name to start an account. I then joined the cam streaming website he frequents and put some pics of me on there I purposely used suggestive photos but none were naked, I mean I dont want to scare them off with my stretch marks before they even see me properly!
Its getting late so I am going to shut the computer down and I will decide If I am going to do anything with it later on! Oh this is becoming tooooo real.

No comments:

Post a Comment