Friday 23 October 2009

MASSIVE problem

I am such an idiot of mammoth proportions , I actually shock myself sometimes with my own stupidity...
This could only happen to me! I hadn't changed my new email address on my paypal account to be my primary email address, So I sign into Facebook....and I have a friend request from nice tame first customer I freaked and got my friend 'Ms Lopez-Whittle' (sorry another false identity!) to pay me some money into my paypal account immediately to see what her invoice says....Luckily no home address just real name and my email address, I'm not worried about anyone finding me by my real name It is hugely popular for the year I was born and there were 2 other people in my school with the same first and last name as me (I'm not Jane smith...but close enough) and to be honest people knowing my personal email isn't ideal but also it is not the end of the world However I freaked for obvious reasons when I thought that he had my home address on the payment confirmation/invoice email, Luckily my FB page is private so he could not see anything and I blocked him straight away and change my pic to a cartoon character, I then returned to paypal and changed my primary email and again got Ms Lopez - Whittle to send me some funds, this time it only had my new alter egos email address on it and my real name...THANK GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment