Wednesday 21 October 2009

My first customer!

OMG I did it! I dont believe I did it but I did!
A guy signed in and then started up the convo, after last night I was abit disheartened and I had started to think I should have used an agency afterall, But this guy wanted a normal chat then asked how much I charge and how long he got on cam, I told him and he said fine I will pay now...I was so nervous but tried not to show it, He did not ask for any 'special services' and was very happy with some tame stuff.
He was done within 13 minutes (I do a 20 minute slot) I was on a massive adrenaline rush after! I dont believe It. I feel elated - its so much easier than I expected, I feel alittle sick with worry at the thought of my parents and friends reaction - they have no reason to find out but Im sure at some point they will. Ironically I am quite enjoying the compliments and banter that I get in the chat, I know its meaningless but as a single girl its always nice to hear good things about your self....

No comments:

Post a Comment